The school is located in the Centre Hill Historic District and a few blocks from the Olde Towne area of Petersburg, Virginia. We are easily accessed from I-95 via the Washington Street Exit.
Saint Joseph School is proud to serve families from across the Tri-Cities area including Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Hopewell, Ft. Lee, and the counties of Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, and Prince George.
Approximate distances from the school to:
* Colonial Heights (Temple Avenue) – 2 miles
* Dinwiddie (airport) – 8.5 miles
* Ft. Lee (Lee gate) – 3.5 miles
* Hopewell (downtown) – 9.5 miles
* Prince George (courthouse) – 8 miles
Click the map below for directions.
123 Franklin St, Petersburg, VA 23803