Discover the Difference at Saint Joseph Catholic School
Updated February 6th, 2023
Apply today for the 2023-2024 school year!
While our priority application deadline has passed, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis for the 2023-2024 school year as space permits. You can contact us to learn more about space availability in your child’s grade level.
From this page you can submit an inquiry, take a virtual tour, schedule an in-person or Zoom tour, and begin your application! How can we support you? We are available by email, phone, and Zoom to answer any questions you may have and discuss how we can make the admissions process easier for you during this time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Krystal Mansfield, Enrollment Director
Explore Saint Joseph Catholic School
Thank you for your interest in Saint Joseph Catholic School. You have many choices for your child’s education, and we are grateful to be one of your options.
Saint Joseph Catholic School provides an engaging learning environment rooted in Catholic values and focused on educating the whole student. As a Saint Joseph student, your child will experience-
- A fully accredited curriculum taught by certified teachers who are deeply passionate your child’s success
- Technology enhanced learning and hands-on experiences that stimulate your child’s critical thinking and creativity
- Differentiated instruction and small class sizes to meet your child’s needs and build readiness for high school and beyond
- A focus on discipleship and citizenship that helps your child build strong values and a commitment to service
- A supportive community rooted in Catholic faith to nurture your child and family and deepen their relationship with God
Take a Virtual Tour
Upcoming Admissions Events
2021 Catholic Schools Week Virtual Open House
In January 2021, we hosted a virtual open house. It included info sessions with our admissions office and teachers. Click here to see materials and recordings from this event!
Priority Admissions Timeline for 2023-2024 Enrollment
Saint Joseph Catholic School accepts applications for Junior Kindergarten through 8th Grade on an ongoing basis as space is available. The timeline below reflects our priority admissions cycle. Families who submit an application by February 3rd will be considered for priority enrollment and notified of their admissions status by March 3rd. Applications submitted on or after February 4th will be considered on a rolling basis until the class is full:
Online application opens: November – February
Priority application deadline: February
Priority application notification: March
Priority application enrollment contracts due: March
- Submit online application & $60 application fee
- Request school records & teacher recommendations from current school
- Rising 6th-8th: complete student resume form
- Schedule student admissions visit and parent meeting with principal
- Apply online for tuition assistance (if applicable, see Financial Aid page for more information)
- Return contract with registration fee
- Tuition assistance awarded
- Set up tuition payment plan via FACTS
- Supply list & reading lists available
- Complete online enrollment
- Submit School Entrance Health Form and additional documents
- Order uniforms
- Back-to-School events
- Spirit of Service Day
- First Day of School
Saint Joseph Catholic School and the Diocese of Richmond admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students and schools. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, athletic and other school administered policies.